Here's the stats on my swatch:
Welcome to Week 2 of my Stitch Pattern Saturday.. I have several stitch pattern
books and this week I tried the Diamond and Garter Stitch Rib pattern in the 400 knitting stitches
book by Potter Craft.
- This pattern is a 13 stitch repeat plus 4 additional stitches. My swatch is 3 repeats of the pattern along with an edge stitch on each side for a total of 45 stitches
- It was done on U.S. Size 7 needles with worsted weight cotton.
- It measures approximately 10 1/2 inches wide.
- I repeated the 8 row stitch pattern 2 times.
- It measures 3 inches long.
I'm adding this swatch to my stitch pattern notebook although I admit that I'm not thrilled with this pattern. But it might be just what I'm looking for one day.
Labels: Knitting, knitting stitch patterns