Yarn in Bourton on the Water


Visiting Bourton on the Water in the Cotswolds last spring was one of the highlights of my trip to England.  It is a lovely town.  Before I left on my trip, I researched local yarn shops and Bourton Basket was on my list.  It is a great shop. 
I spent time browsing through the shop and left with this scissors in a case with my initial embroidered on the front.  A nice memory to add to my knitters tool kit.

I bought a fingerless glove kit too.  These are a gift so I'm not going to share the finished item but the yarn is Merino and Fuzzy Wuzzy in a lovely purple.  One of the recipients favorite colors.
Bourton on the Water has the lovely benches along the canal.  This picture inspires me to find a bench and spend some time knitting outside when the weather is good.

Then there's the miniature village.  Here's one of my favorite houses.
The Cotswolds are a great place to visit and I wouldn't mind spending more time there.

Labels: , ,