I've spent the last 3 weeks working on the Teal Afghan. It is more than 4 feet long and with a little luck it should be done this weekend. I've put aside all my other knitting and have been working on it a little every day. I'm so excited that this yarn is finally being used. The pattern is just right!
The original afghan that was started many years ago will have a purpose. I've decided to use it as a bolster type pillow to hold the completed afghan. I think, I'm going to knit a few rows of garter stitch and add button holes. I'll sew the sides and bottom together and then roll up the afghan when it's not in use and store it in the bolster. Hope this works out the way I imagine it.
Next plan, is to use a day of Christmas vacation to take out the remaining yarn in my stash and see if I can de-stash some more or find projects for it. Then on to the next WIP to bring it to completion. I still have many to choose from.
Labels: afghan, Found WIP, Knitting, Yarn Stash