Shrug Finished in record time

I'm so pleased! I finished the cotton and silk shrug in less than two weeks and still managed to finish a dishcloth and start another. This is the fastest I've finished a project in quite awhile. It fits great too. I just went through my collection of yarn and I have enough of a denim cotton to make another shrug. I'm doubly excited about making another one and using yarn that I have at the same time. Every time I finish some yarn that's been sitting around, I know I'm making room for new and exciting projects. Next, into the fabric and trim that's sitting around.

I'll post photo of the shrug shortly. I just need to wash and block it.

Labels: ,